03 August 2009

How to level up your alchemy skills

Everyone think that high level alchemy is needed for more acurate reactions. But actually some reactions are more acurate with low level alchemy. Like i get alchemy to my alt when i was noob because exilia was not able to compound aluminium plates anymore.
Mostly people who are not interested in alchemy has onlie lvl 6 primary and they never try to level it up. But when i was noob te most interesting thing for me was making new iteam even tho they were really useless things like pring onion, small cucumber and stuff.
Like all noobs i was wasting my all time with beating tender cirrus at Pine forest. They drop vine grass, vine and turpentine, sometimes cotton and soft bine.
I leveled my primary alchemy to lvl 13 with compounding tomato juices all the time 1 by 1. Not stack per stack. And i was selling them for 10g to Onbu.
Then when i get my junior alchemy i was bursting so the materials i had on myself were the watermelons and cataloups. So i was compounding fruit + fruit till i level my junior to lvl 10. So i can go take the superior alchemy.
And the superior. Well i never try to level it with compounding useless things because after i compound a lot of low rank things high rank reactions are failing so i waste a lot of money. So i gave up on leveling it. I take it into lvl 6 with compounding onli EQ.
Everyone is asking how to level alchemies fast. There is really many ways. No need to follow some rule for it. Since you are collecting some materials anyway u can use it to level your alchemy. The cheapest way is with small wooden gear + muck. In the end if u recycle all the wands and other noob eqs u get lots of wood. So that way u can increase your woods without collecting it.
And getting my primary to lvl 14 from 13 took me 1 week. 2 stak of comounding was giving me 1 percent ==.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you! This is helpful. I love your blog! :)