10 April 2011

About over price and my shop prices

Since the prices start to went up and up i was just happy that peopel will prefer to buy eq from my shop - since i sell cheaper. But then books prices went up to 100k and that makes compounding on old prices almost imposible.
Then theres still few people who sell cheap books - and what happen to those books. Noobs that cant even say their names buy them and resell them in high prices and that way they make money with just poking at their noses and not giving any effort on making money.
I tried to fight with op. I put my stuff cheap and people buy and resell them in their shops for like 50-100k more at my price.
SO i am askin - AM I THE MOST STUPIDEST SELLER ON THIS DAMN SERVER?
I cant keep this damn prices low. Just my shop cant make any change.
Hope peopel will understand that and stop complaining about my shop!

No comments: